Biology is complicated. I help people make sense of what is going on.
I am an experienced speaker able to:
- Explain biology to non-biologists
- Explain exponential technologies and why they’re so important
- Change the way your industry, business, or region thinks about life science
- Prepare you for the changes happening in biotechnology R&D
- Inspire and motivate meaningful action
- Connect you to leaders in key areas
- What can we expect to happen in the next 5, 10, and 20 years?
- How will the changes in genetic technologies affect my government, business, or investments?
- What impact will these technologies have on intellectual property, regulations, or policy?
- How can my organization or region adapt to keep pace with biological innovation?
- How can I structure my education or career for success in life science?
- What can I do to prosper from the changes ahead?
- How can I start my own biotech business?
- What are the implications for global health?
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org